All About The Treehugger Company
All products and services featured on The Treehugger Company are offered to you by HSA International General Trading LLC, an ISO Certified company registered in Dubai, UAE which has been in the market for more than twelve (12) years and is governed under Dubai and UAE law.
Our Head Office is located in the Mezzanine Floor of Pony Building, Al Khabaisi Area, Al ittihad Road, PO Box 233181, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Treehugger Company (from here on referred to as ‘Treehuggercompany.com’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is happy to hear from all our users, customers, and clients (from here on referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just email us at [email protected] or give our Customer Service Team a call at +971 (4) 252 7414.
Even if you are browsing and have not registered, by using the site, you hereby acknowledge to consent and agree to, and will abide by these Terms and Conditions. Hence, please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these Terms and Conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on Treehuggercompany.com are governed by Dubai and UAE law.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from our website, and the most recent version supersedes all previous Terms & Conditions published by us.
Using The Treehugger Company
By using Treehuggercompany.com website, (being a registered user or not) you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Treehuggercompany.com website.
- You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- Your incorrect use or misuse of Treehuggercompany.com
- Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
- The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered Treehuggercompany.com users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Treehuggercompany.com.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on Treehuggercompany.com without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of Treehuggercompany.com agree that they will not use Treehuggercompany.com for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any content, text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Treehuggercompany.com unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You agree that you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Treehuggercompany.com by any other person.
- Treehuggercompany.com reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services based on our and our suppliers’ discretion without prior notice to you.
- Treehuggercompany.com reserves the right to run advertisements and promotions on any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on our website, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on Treehuggercompany.com, avail of special discounts, promotional codes and prices, join in promotions and contests, or contribute to the community forums. By completing the registration process, you confirm that you are 18 years old or above or are using this site with the permission of your legal guardian.
- It is your responsibility as a user to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- No information posted anywhere on Treehuggercompany.com is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on Treehuggercompany.com website.
Happy Shopping in The Treehugger Company
- To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we commit that Treehuggercompany.com will:
- Provide you with error-free information, to the best of our abilities, about any product or service. However, in the event that there will be slight variances or errors on the information and the actual product or service, our team will make the necessary updates as soon as possible.
- Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
- Provide you with only safe, reliable, and certified products and services for you, your family, and friends.
- As stated in our Terms of Sale, if a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using Treehuggercompany.com, you are accepting our full Terms of Sale, so please read these carefully.
Community Forums on The Treehugger Company
By contributing to our community forum, including the interactive chat room, you consent, confirm and agree to the following:
- You grant us a non exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license to use any information or material you post without informing or crediting you.
- You will not post any comments that are defamatory or in violation of the rights of any person or organization. You also consent that you will not post any comments that are unlawful, racist, or in any way offensive to any other person or group of people for any reason. In addition to this, you also agree that without our written permission, you will not make any comments intended to further the commercial interests of any individual or organization other than Treehuggercompany.com or any of our featured brands. If we feel that a comment breaches these conditions, we will remove it without necessarily providing an explanation.
- You will not transmit or post any files containing software viruses or any files which disrupt the working order of any computer or telecommunication device.
- You confirm that you have the right to distribute all text and images that you post on any part of Treehuggercompany.com website.
- We reserve the right to record, preserve or disclose any information posted anywhere on Treehuggercompany.com when this is required by the law or on our own good faith and judgment.
Proprietary Rights of The Treehugger Company
All content, text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts and designs, including trademark, service marks and patents are protected by international copyright law and cannot be copied or reproduced without our written permission. We own or are licensed to use all material that appears anywhere on Treehuggercompany.com.