Intensely hydrating oil to help tone, soothe and rejuvenate tired skin, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
* Regenerating and healing Immortelle & Carrot Seed extracts
* Gotu Kola (Bramhi) to heal scars
* Hydrating, nourishing medium-chain triglycerides
* 100% natural; 100% safe
* Free from mineral oil, parabens, artificial chemicals
* Recommended for use during and after pregnancy, during and after weight loss, and for blemished or mature skin.
200 ml/185 g/ 6.76 oz
Coconess Toning Oil is specially formulated to tone and nourish chapped, dry, stretched skin. Healing and nourishing natural extracts help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. So whether you are expecting a baby, have just had a baby, have really dry skin, or are undergoing weight loss treatment, you need to show your skin some TLC!
Deep hydration is what tired skin needs. Skin can stretch when you gain weight, are having a baby, or when it is really really dry. Sudden stretching and contraction results in the appearance of scars – called stretch marks. Even if you are genetically prone to stretch marks, nourishing your skin every day will greatly help skin stay soft, supple, and more able to take on wear and tear (no pun intended!).
Coconess Toning Oil is a special blend of pure natural extracts that work on dry, cracked, matured and stretched skin. We use a proprietary process to extract oil from hydrating coconut milk, and infuse it with precious natural extracts that promote wound-healing, skin rejuvenation, and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Carrot seed and helichrysum extracts help tone and heal, while Bramhi (Gotu-kola), coconut and Bala (Sida Rhombifolia) help to heal scars and reduce the appearance of scar tissue.
We believe that you deserve the best. This is why our product is absolutely free from mineral oil, petroleum derivatives, artificial fragrances, parabens, artificial colours or additives. Our product is in a glass bottle because this is the best possible medium to store it in.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
* Apply onto abdomen, buttocks, thighs, breasts and arms just after a bath, when pores are open
* Use little at a time
* Massage in small circular strokes until Coconess is absorbed into skin
* Add a few drops into the bath water for deep hydration
* Use on the hands as an intense hand treatment. (Age shows first on the face and hands).
* Coconess absorbs easily, is non-greasy and non-staining.
Cocos nucifera (virgin coconut) oil, Sida rhombifolia (Bala) oil, Centella asiatica (Bramhi) extract, Carrot seed (Daucus carrota), Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha) extract, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) extract.